Nano-Tech Charcoal Series is manufactured using ultra-fine single-nano-particles of antimony tin oxide (ATO) equipped with the highest optical clarity and offering the best in heat protection and glare control. Nano-Tech Charcoal Series films is designed to provide superior protection against the sun’s heat, glare and UV radiation, while still allowing a degree of sunlight penetration.
Perfect for designer homes and offices, and shop frontages.
|FILM TYPE||VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION||INFRARED (HEAT) REJECTION||SOLAR ENERGY REJECTED||SOLAR HEAT GAIN CO-EFFICIENT||UV REJECTED||WARRANTY|
- Hybrid construction – low interior and exterior reflectivity allows for optimal day/evening views to the outside
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Nano-Tech’s Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty Program
- Select from: Black, Medium and Neutral